Drinking Water Systems
Ohio License #27744
Do you want bottled water quality Ice cubes right from the ice maker?
What is Reverse Osmosis?
Reverse Osmosis is a technology that is used to remove a large majority of contaminants from water by pushing the water under pressure through a semi-permeable membrane. Whereas Osmosis occurs naturally without energy required, to reverse the process of osmosis you need to apply energy to the more saline solution. A reverse osmosis membrane is a semi-permeable membrane that allows the passage of water molecules but not the majority of dissolved salts, organics, bacteria and pyrogens which is definitely suitable for residential ro water systems or whole home ro system or home water filtration systems.
Whole home system and RO home water filtration system has certain steps involved in it’s working which are:
Step 1: Pre-filtration
The first step in purifying water with RO is meant to protect the membrane. It removes larger sediment, including some dissolved solids, and helps reduce chlorine.
Step 2: The RO Membrane
Following the initial filtration comes the real magic of an R.O. system.
The water is forced through the semi-permeable membrane under pressure. The membrane is a synthetic plastic material that allows the passage of water molecules.
RO water filter systems that are tested and certified for reduction of:
nitrates and nitrites
chromium (hexavalent & trivalent)
total dissolved solids (TDS)
Steps 3 & 4: Post Filtration and Final Polish
Before the water is ready to drink, it goes through a second carbon filter which removes any remaining contaminants in the unlikely case they slipped past the membrane.
Then the water fills up a storage tank where it waits until you’re ready to use it.
Finally, there’s the in-line activated carbon filter, which gives your water one last polish as it comes out your faucet. This is used to remove any remaining odors or flavors that may come from the system hoses or the holding tank.
Benefits of Residential RO Systems and Our Home Water Filtration System:
1. RO water tastes better – Without all of the chemicals and debris in the water, it is going to taste better than it has ever had. RO water is usually found to be better than water simply from the tap. Freshwater is much more refreshing and satisfying than otherwise.
2. Contaminants no more – The RO process is primarily used to remove particles and other impurities in the water. This means that all of those bad chemicals such as lead and even arsenic are removed from the water. Even some parasites are filtered from the water, protecting you from the possibility of contraction. The chemicals removed from the water can be a matter of health and illness. If your water is high in anything that can be harmful, a RO water system for home may be right for you.
3. Systems Use a Low Amount of Energy – The energy usage of RO water systems is relatively low compared to other similar systems. This productivity causes these systems to be ideal for those that need to use as little energy as possible.
4. Space Saving and Expandable – Getting a reverse osmosis system can be a space saver depending on where you would like to put it. We often install the filtration unit in the basement under the kitchen if possible. If that is not possible, the units are made to be installed under the sink as well. If your refrigerator has ice and water. We certainly want to connect your RO unit to it so you can have the full benifit of your reverse osmosis system.
5. Maintenance is a Breeze – Usually requiring maintenance every six months to a year, depending on the quality of your incoming water. RO Water Filter System are quite simple to take care of. Filter replacement is one of the few things that you have to take care of.
6. Different Levels of Purification – There are many levels of RO Water Filter Systems, each stage getting more and more intensive. We use a 12 stage system, Most common residential systems are 6 stages or less but the additional stages virtually guarantee everything is removed and only the best quality minerals are put back in for taste and nutrition.
The seven stages take the water through a filtration process. This process is intensive, and each stage has its own special These jobs will take the water through a tougher process in order to filter it as much as possible.
In short, stage one gets rid of particles like dust and silt. Next, a carbon filter removes chlorine and bad tastes, as well as many other chemicals. Again it goes through a carbon filter before reverse osmosis actually takes place. The water is pushed through a fine filter to remove most of the remaining impurities. The next three stages involve keeping the water fresh, alkalization returns needed minerals back to the water, this also improves the taste.
7. Money Saver- All of that bottled water that you buy is going to be of the past. If your usage is not eliminated completely, it will be lessened You will not have to buy nearly as much, and regular water may never taste the same. Tons of money is going to be saved, especially if you buy a reusable bottle of your own to take your RO water with you everywhere.
These are the main benefits of having a RO filter system. It is certainly the best water purification system for home as it saves money, space and time are all attractive things that will be provided from one of these systems. Not only that, but it will also taste better and be better for your health.
Do you know you can make bottled water quility water right at home?
And It is easy!
Do you know bottled water currently costs more than premium gasoline??
We use a top of the line 12-stage RO Water Purifier. The filtration stages are distributed into 5 replaceable cartridges which effectively removes up to 99.9% of undesirable contaminants and particles as small as 1/1000 of a micron by forcing untreated water through a semi-permeable membrane. Pressure forces the water to flow in the reverse direction to the direction of flow in natural osmosis through a membrane to capture most contaminants. Filter components include the standard multi-stage(6-stage) cartridge, RO membrane, UF membrane, Solid Carbon cartridge, GAC or coconut shell and the Eagle Redox Alloy(KDF Media) cartridges. Our system can produce up to 100 gallons of top quality water per day and has a compact designs that can easily fit beneath the kitchen sink if required.
Reverse Osmosis/Ultrafiltration systems are revolutionary breakthrough in the water quality industry. Decades of research have produced totally new more effective and healthiest drinking water systems on the market today.
This RO system is capable of removing drug residues and virtually all pharmaceutical contaminants from water!
Key Features and Benefits:
12 stages of filtration.
Up to 100 gallons quality water per day.
Removes more than 500 contaminants from water.
5 reconfigurable filter cartridge components.
4 gallon steel pressurized holding tank.
WHY CHOOSE US
Factory authorized service for all major water heater brands.
Licenced & Bonded
Licensed in the State of Ohio and all of Central Ohio's local municipalities
Water Heaters Plus has been serving Central Ohio since 2003. Specializing in cost effective water heater repair and replacement.
Local Honest Plumbers
Always good service with guys that explain the situation well and not super pricey$$
Great service, very nice people, they were able to come out the day before Thanksgiving we were very grateful!!
Stuck with it until job was finished. Cleaned up afterwards and kept us informed what they were doing